Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Xcode is not supported by this device
Hi, When I run a build and select my iPhone, I get this error: "The capability “Fetch Extended Device Info” is not supported by this device." Although it works correctly when I run the build on the Simulator on my Mac. I recently updated my iPhone to iOS 27.2. Could this be the problem? Is there any way to fix it, or should I wait for an Xcode update? I tried running it in version Xcode 26.5 and 27Beta Thanks!
0
0
14
1h
Xcode is not supported by this device
Hi, When I run a build and select my iPhone, I get this error: "The capability “Fetch Extended Device Info” is not supported by this device." Although it works correctly when I run the build on the Simulator on my Mac. I recently updated my iPhone to iOS 27.2. Could this be the problem? Is there any way to fix it, or should I wait for an Xcode update? I tried running it in version Xcode 26.5 and 27Beta Thanks!
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
14
Activity
1h