Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

iPhone 17 Pro Max Freezes When Loading Video Previews After Updating to iOS 27
你好,我想报告更新到 iOS 27 后出现的兼容性问题。 我使用的是iPhone 17 Pro Max。更新到 iOS 27 后,我在访问某个第三方视频网站时遇到了严重的冻结问题。 浏览网站时不小心点击了视频缩略图,缩略图顶部会出现一个灰色加载条。加载完成后,会自动弹出视频预览,整个设备随后完全失去响应。唯一的恢复方法是强制重启iPhone。该期大约有10次尝试中能重现8到9次。 这个问题在升级到 iOS 27 之前没有出现。 我还有iPhone XR和iPad。在这些设备上访问同一个网站时,一切正常,视频预览也不会让设备卡死。 我还用iPhone 17 Pro Max上的其他浏览器测试了同一网站,设备依然无响应。不过,到目前为止我在测试其他视频网站时还没遇到过同样的问题。 目前我无法判断这是我设备特有的问题,还是网站兼容性问题,还是iOS 27或WebKit的问题。 我希望苹果能调查并记录这个问题。如果需要更多信息或确切的网站网址以便调查,我可以通过合适的支持渠道提供。 如果苹果社区有人在升级到 iOS 27 后遇到类似问题,欢迎分享你的经历或任何可能原因的信息。 谢谢。
0
0
51
1w
iPhone 17 Pro Max Freezes When Loading Video Previews After Updating to iOS 27
Hello, I would like to report a compatibility issue that appeared after updating to iOS 27. I am using an iPhone 17 Pro Max. After updating to iOS 27, when accessing a specific third-party video website through a VPN, accidentally tapping a video thumbnail causes a gray loading bar to appear. Once the loading finishes, a video preview immediately pops up, after which the entire device becomes completely unresponsive and can only be recovered by force restarting the iPhone. The issue can be reproduced approximately 8–9 times out of 10 attempts. This issue did not occur before updating to iOS 27. I also have an iPhone XR and an iPad, and the same website works normally on both devices without automatically displaying the video preview. On the iPhone 17 Pro Max, I also tested the website using other browsers, and the device still became unresponsive. However, I have not encountered the same issue when testing other video websites so far. Relevant websites: https://up.9p58b.com/ (accessible directly in mainland China) https://91porn.com (requires a VPN) I am a user in mainland China. Due to the sensitive nature of these websites, I would prefer that other users not be asked to visit them specifically for testing purposes. At this point, I cannot determine whether this is an issue specific to my device, a website compatibility issue, or an issue with iOS 27 itself. I hope Apple can investigate and record this issue. If this is confirmed to be a known iOS 27 or system compatibility issue, I hope it can be addressed in a future software update. If it is determined to be an issue with the website’s own compatibility, it would also be helpful to know that, so that the source of the problem can be better understood. I would appreciate it if someone could respond to this post and let me know whether this issue has been encountered by others or is already known to Apple. Thank you.
0
0
43
1w
iPhone 17 Pro Max Freezes When Loading Video Previews After Updating to iOS 27
你好,我想报告更新到 iOS 27 后出现的兼容性问题。 我使用的是iPhone 17 Pro Max。更新到 iOS 27 后,我在访问某个第三方视频网站时遇到了严重的冻结问题。 浏览网站时不小心点击了视频缩略图,缩略图顶部会出现一个灰色加载条。加载完成后,会自动弹出视频预览,整个设备随后完全失去响应。唯一的恢复方法是强制重启iPhone。该期大约有10次尝试中能重现8到9次。 这个问题在升级到 iOS 27 之前没有出现。 我还有iPhone XR和iPad。在这些设备上访问同一个网站时,一切正常,视频预览也不会让设备卡死。 我还用iPhone 17 Pro Max上的其他浏览器测试了同一网站,设备依然无响应。不过,到目前为止我在测试其他视频网站时还没遇到过同样的问题。 目前我无法判断这是我设备特有的问题,还是网站兼容性问题,还是iOS 27或WebKit的问题。 我希望苹果能调查并记录这个问题。如果需要更多信息或确切的网站网址以便调查,我可以通过合适的支持渠道提供。 如果苹果社区有人在升级到 iOS 27 后遇到类似问题,欢迎分享你的经历或任何可能原因的信息。 谢谢。
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
51
Activity
1w
iPhone 17 Pro Max Freezes When Loading Video Previews After Updating to iOS 27
Hello, I would like to report a compatibility issue that appeared after updating to iOS 27. I am using an iPhone 17 Pro Max. After updating to iOS 27, when accessing a specific third-party video website through a VPN, accidentally tapping a video thumbnail causes a gray loading bar to appear. Once the loading finishes, a video preview immediately pops up, after which the entire device becomes completely unresponsive and can only be recovered by force restarting the iPhone. The issue can be reproduced approximately 8–9 times out of 10 attempts. This issue did not occur before updating to iOS 27. I also have an iPhone XR and an iPad, and the same website works normally on both devices without automatically displaying the video preview. On the iPhone 17 Pro Max, I also tested the website using other browsers, and the device still became unresponsive. However, I have not encountered the same issue when testing other video websites so far. Relevant websites: https://up.9p58b.com/ (accessible directly in mainland China) https://91porn.com (requires a VPN) I am a user in mainland China. Due to the sensitive nature of these websites, I would prefer that other users not be asked to visit them specifically for testing purposes. At this point, I cannot determine whether this is an issue specific to my device, a website compatibility issue, or an issue with iOS 27 itself. I hope Apple can investigate and record this issue. If this is confirmed to be a known iOS 27 or system compatibility issue, I hope it can be addressed in a future software update. If it is determined to be an issue with the website’s own compatibility, it would also be helpful to know that, so that the source of the problem can be better understood. I would appreciate it if someone could respond to this post and let me know whether this issue has been encountered by others or is already known to Apple. Thank you.
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
43
Activity
1w