Apple Developer Account Conversion to Organization Still Pending After Submitting Business Document

I’m looking for advice from anyone who has gone through the process of converting an Apple Developer account to an Organization / Company account.

I’ve been trying to convert my account for organization and the process has been taking much longer than expected. Apple initially requested documentation to verify both the business and my authority to act on behalf of the company.

So far, I have already provided or prepared everything they ask for.

At this point, I’ve been waiting for 9 days without much clarity on whether my documents are sufficient

I have the same problem. They seem disorganized. I've submitted documents. They ask for more but at the same time, ask for the same docs over and over again. They do respond but keep asking for the same docs and then provide a different ticket number. And every time its a different person responding. No one is taking any ownership or responsibility.

Apple Developer Account Conversion to Organization Still Pending After Submitting Business Document
 
 
Q