UIKit Developer for Non-Profit iOS/iPad App - Anybody interested?

I inherited an App which was pulled of the AppStore some time ago. I want to revive the project as I am convinced that there’s an interest in it.
I am not experienced in iOS development, let alone UIKit (or Swift).
Project has been setup as a non-public GIT repo. The project needs to stay non-profit. MIT license.
I have a domain where I will host the web page for help etc. All non-profit!

About:

  • UIKit with reference to add’l framework for mathematical calculations (a nice fellow from this community helped me out on this :).
  • former name Multiplans (Internet Archives still has the old webpage).
  • navigation app using exclusively offline maps.
  • very basic functionality, focus on the important stuff while you’re exploring the outdoors.
  • POI/Track management.
  • lots of map formats supported.

Todo:

  • maintenance, replace deprecated functions.
  • a few minor bugs.
  • implement a couple of functions in track management (like splitting track segments).
UIKit Developer for Non-Profit iOS/iPad App - Anybody interested?
 
 
Q