Logitech MX Brio 4K webcam detected but no video on macOS 27 Golden Gate (Mac Studio M4)

Since upgrading to macOS 27 Golden Gate, my Mac Studio (M4) recognises my Logitech MX Brio 4K webcam, but no video feed is displayed.

The camera appears to be detected by the system, but the video signal does not show up in:

FaceTime Photo Booth Logitech Options+

I've spent quite a bit of time troubleshooting the issue, including following diagnostic steps suggested by Siri and Copilot, but everything points to a potential macOS-related problem rather than a hardware or configuration issue.

Has anyone else experienced this with the MX Brio or other webcams on macOS 27 Golden Gate?

I reported the issue to Apple through the Feedback app when Beta 1 was released, but so far I haven't received a response or found a workaround.

Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Same exact issue. Brio worked fine on Tahoe and then I updated to 27.0.1 and just get the black screen. Have done all the troubleshooting steps AI can provide. Did the cable swap. Did it all. Clearly a MacOS 27 regression. Tempted to install the 27.2 beta to see if fixed.

I updated to 27.2 beta to check and is not working either. I have access to another webcam (a ugreen 1080p HD) and that one works without an issue, so I guess the issue should be related with the 4K resolution...

Logitech MX Brio 4K webcam detected but no video on macOS 27 Golden Gate (Mac Studio M4)
 
 
Q