First App Submission Stuck in “Waiting for Review” for Over Two Weeks. Any Advice?

Hi everyone!

I’m a developer and recently built my own app, which I’m really excited to launch. However, my app has now been stuck in “Waiting for Review” for over two weeks, and the review process hasn’t started yet.

I’ve already contacted Apple Support three times by email, but unfortunately, I haven’t received a response.

I understand that review times can vary, but waiting this long without any updates is becoming frustrating, especially as an independent developer looking forward to launching my first app.

Has anyone experienced a similar situation? If so, how did you resolve it? Is there a way to escalate the issue or contact Apple Developer Support by phone? It is for me not possible to do it from my cases..

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your help.

Same here, my app has been in review without any feedback. how do I resolve this ?

How long are you waiting? Maybe try to call them, google the Apple Support phone number of your country and try to contact them..

First App Submission Stuck in “Waiting for Review” for Over Two Weeks. Any Advice?
 
 
Q