Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Comment on Multiple unrelated apps hang at launch in NSURLBackgroundSession and are killed by iOS watchdog
I heard you were having issues with Robinhood Banking. What fixed it for me was going into the regular Robinhood investing app, then Security → Devices, and logging out of all my devices. I gave it 30 minutes, then opened Robinhood Banking and was finally able to sign back in. I’ve just left the Banking app open since, and it’s kept working for me. I haven’t figured out a fix for the other apps, but I figured I’d share this since access to the Banking app is pretty importannt
5h
Comment on Multiple unrelated apps hang at launch in NSURLBackgroundSession and are killed by iOS watchdog
I heard you were having issues with Robinhood Banking. What fixed it for me was going into the regular Robinhood investing app, then Security → Devices, and logging out of all my devices. I gave it 30 minutes, then opened Robinhood Banking and was finally able to sign back in. I’ve just left the Banking app open since, and it’s kept working for me. I haven’t figured out a fix for the other apps, but I figured I’d share this since access to the Banking app is pretty important.
5h
Comment on Multiple unrelated apps hang at launch in NSURLBackgroundSession and are killed by iOS watchdog
I heard you were having issues with Robinhood Banking. What fixed it for me was going into the regular Robinhood investing app, then Security → Devices, and logging out of all my devices. I gave it 30 minutes, then opened Robinhood Banking and was finally able to sign back in. I’ve just left the Banking app open since, and it’s kept working for me. I haven’t figured out a fix for the other apps, but I figured I’d share this since access to the Banking app is pretty important.
5h
Comment on Multiple unrelated apps hang at launch in NSURLBackgroundSession and are killed by iOS watchdog
I heard you were having issues with Robinhood Banking. What fixed it for me was going into the regular Robinhood investing app, then Security → Devices, and logging out of all my devices. I gave it 30 minutes, then opened Robinhood Banking and was finally able to sign back in. I’ve just left the Banking app open since, and it’s kept working for me. I haven’t figured out a fix for the other apps, but I figured I’d share this since access to the Banking app is pretty important.
5h
Comment on Multiple unrelated apps hang at launch in NSURLBackgroundSession and are killed by iOS watchdog
I heard you were having issues with Robinhood Banking. What fixed it for me was going into the regular Robinhood investing app, then Security → Devices, and logging out of all my devices. I gave it 30 minutes, then opened Robinhood Banking and was finally able to sign back in. I’ve just left the Banking app open since, and it’s kept working for me. I haven’t figured out a fix for the other apps, but I figured I’d share this since access to the Banking app is pretty importannt
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
5h
Comment on Multiple unrelated apps hang at launch in NSURLBackgroundSession and are killed by iOS watchdog
I heard you were having issues with Robinhood Banking. What fixed it for me was going into the regular Robinhood investing app, then Security → Devices, and logging out of all my devices. I gave it 30 minutes, then opened Robinhood Banking and was finally able to sign back in. I’ve just left the Banking app open since, and it’s kept working for me. I haven’t figured out a fix for the other apps, but I figured I’d share this since access to the Banking app is pretty important.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
5h
Comment on Multiple unrelated apps hang at launch in NSURLBackgroundSession and are killed by iOS watchdog
I heard you were having issues with Robinhood Banking. What fixed it for me was going into the regular Robinhood investing app, then Security → Devices, and logging out of all my devices. I gave it 30 minutes, then opened Robinhood Banking and was finally able to sign back in. I’ve just left the Banking app open since, and it’s kept working for me. I haven’t figured out a fix for the other apps, but I figured I’d share this since access to the Banking app is pretty important.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
5h
Comment on Multiple unrelated apps hang at launch in NSURLBackgroundSession and are killed by iOS watchdog
I heard you were having issues with Robinhood Banking. What fixed it for me was going into the regular Robinhood investing app, then Security → Devices, and logging out of all my devices. I gave it 30 minutes, then opened Robinhood Banking and was finally able to sign back in. I’ve just left the Banking app open since, and it’s kept working for me. I haven’t figured out a fix for the other apps, but I figured I’d share this since access to the Banking app is pretty important.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
5h