Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Apple, how are developers supposed to launch their apps when DSA verification is stuck with no response?
I’m an independent developer preparing to launch my first app in the European Union. My DSA trader verification is still pending, and the process has become a major obstacle to launching my business. I’ve already contacted Apple Developer Support twice by email. No response. No explanation. No timeline. After looking through these forums, I’ve discovered that I’m far from alone. Other developers have reported similar issues, some waiting for months without a resolution. Apple, this is a serious problem. Independent developers invest months of work, money, and energy into building products for your ecosystem. Yet a mandatory administrative verification can leave their entire launch on hold, with no visibility and seemingly no way to move forward. We understand the importance of complying with the EU Digital Services Act. That’s not the issue. The issue is being required to complete a process that appears to offer no reliable way to get help when something goes wrong. I’m not asking for special treatment. I’m asking for basic transparency and accountability. Could someone from Apple please address the following? Is Apple aware of the recurring delays affecting DSA trader verification? Is there a dedicated team or escalation process for developers whose verification is stuck? What are developers supposed to do when multiple support requests go unanswered? If other developers are experiencing the same issue, please share your experience and how long you’ve been waiting. Apple, we want to comply with your requirements. We just need a process that actually works.
0
0
18
23h
Apple, how are developers supposed to launch their apps when DSA verification is stuck with no response?
I’m an independent developer preparing to launch my first app in the European Union. My DSA trader verification is still pending, and the process has become a major obstacle to launching my business. I’ve already contacted Apple Developer Support twice by email. No response. No explanation. No timeline. After looking through these forums, I’ve discovered that I’m far from alone. Other developers have reported similar issues, some waiting for months without a resolution. Apple, this is a serious problem. Independent developers invest months of work, money, and energy into building products for your ecosystem. Yet a mandatory administrative verification can leave their entire launch on hold, with no visibility and seemingly no way to move forward. We understand the importance of complying with the EU Digital Services Act. That’s not the issue. The issue is being required to complete a process that appears to offer no reliable way to get help when something goes wrong. I’m not asking for special treatment. I’m asking for basic transparency and accountability. Could someone from Apple please address the following? Is Apple aware of the recurring delays affecting DSA trader verification? Is there a dedicated team or escalation process for developers whose verification is stuck? What are developers supposed to do when multiple support requests go unanswered? If other developers are experiencing the same issue, please share your experience and how long you’ve been waiting. Apple, we want to comply with your requirements. We just need a process that actually works.
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
18
Activity
23h