Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Individual-to-organization conversion pending after document submission — how can I follow up?
Hello, I am the founder of Audecius UG (haftungsbeschränkt), and I am trying to complete the conversion of my individual Apple Developer Program membership to an organization membership. Enrollment ID: KWTWWM8N7H Apple acknowledged receipt of the submitted documentation on September 29, 2026. I subsequently submitted a support inquiry on October 7 to request an update. As of today, October 18, the enrollment still shows “Pending.” It has now been 19 days since Apple acknowledged receipt of the documents, and the conversion has not been completed. Could an Apple Developer Support representative please help clarify the current status or advise on the appropriate escalation route? In particular, I would like to understand: Whether the submitted documentation has been reviewed and is complete. Whether any additional information or action is required from me. What the next step is to move the conversion forward. I understand that verification can take time, but a clear update would help me understand whether I need to do anything further. I can reference the existing support case through a private support channel if needed. Thank you for your assistance. Moritz Zinecker Founder & CEO, Audecius
0
0
37
2d
Individual-to-organization conversion pending after document submission — how can I follow up?
Hello, I am the founder of Audecius UG (haftungsbeschränkt), and I am trying to complete the conversion of my individual Apple Developer Program membership to an organization membership. Enrollment ID: KWTWWM8N7H Apple acknowledged receipt of the submitted documentation on September 29, 2026. I subsequently submitted a support inquiry on October 7 to request an update. As of today, October 18, the enrollment still shows “Pending.” It has now been 19 days since Apple acknowledged receipt of the documents, and the conversion has not been completed. Could an Apple Developer Support representative please help clarify the current status or advise on the appropriate escalation route? In particular, I would like to understand: Whether the submitted documentation has been reviewed and is complete. Whether any additional information or action is required from me. What the next step is to move the conversion forward. I understand that verification can take time, but a clear update would help me understand whether I need to do anything further. I can reference the existing support case through a private support channel if needed. Thank you for your assistance. Moritz Zinecker Founder & CEO, Audecius
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
37
Activity
2d