Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Comment on Cloud-managed distribution signing writes a non-ASCII certificate name decomposed (NFD) into the designated requirement, so every upload fails ITMS-90035
Thanks for the quick answer! I'd happily use a plain ASCII name, and everything in my project already is. But the certificate name isn't mine to choose: Apple takes it from the account holder's legal name, which I had to verify with my ID. So there's no way around my real name, umlaut included. That's why I think it needs fixing on Apple's end, and I've reported it. If you remember where you saw the similar post, a link would be great.
9h
Comment on Cloud-managed distribution signing writes a non-ASCII certificate name decomposed (NFD) into the designated requirement, so every upload fails ITMS-90035
Thanks for the quick answer! I'd happily use a plain ASCII name, and everything in my project already is. But the certificate name isn't mine to choose: Apple takes it from the account holder's legal name, which I had to verify with my ID. So there's no way around my real name, umlaut included. That's why I think it needs fixing on Apple's end, and I've reported it. If you remember where you saw the similar post, a link would be great.
9h
Comment on Cloud-managed distribution signing writes a non-ASCII certificate name decomposed (NFD) into the designated requirement, so every upload fails ITMS-90035
Thanks for the quick answer! I'd happily use a plain ASCII name, and everything in my project already is. But the certificate name isn't mine to choose: Apple takes it from the account holder's legal name, which I had to verify with my ID. So there's no way around my real name, umlaut included. That's why I think it needs fixing on Apple's end, and I've reported it. If you remember where you saw the similar post, a link would be great.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
9h
Comment on Cloud-managed distribution signing writes a non-ASCII certificate name decomposed (NFD) into the designated requirement, so every upload fails ITMS-90035
Thanks for the quick answer! I'd happily use a plain ASCII name, and everything in my project already is. But the certificate name isn't mine to choose: Apple takes it from the account holder's legal name, which I had to verify with my ID. So there's no way around my real name, umlaut included. That's why I think it needs fixing on Apple's end, and I've reported it. If you remember where you saw the similar post, a link would be great.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
9h