Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Comment on focused modifier
In the previous solution, I made a mistake: if I want to have TextFieldInError being working with other view, I can't link it with LoginFocusable, but I have to make a Generic: struct TextFieldWithError<T: Hashable>: View { var label: String @Binding var text: String @Binding var textError: String var focusId: T? @FocusState.Binding var focus: T? }
Topic: UI Frameworks SubTopic: SwiftUI Tags:
Jun ’23
Comment on focused modifier
In the previous solution, I made a mistake: if I want to have TextFieldInError being working with other view, I can't link it with LoginFocusable, but I have to make a Generic: struct TextFieldWithError<T: Hashable>: View { var label: String @Binding var text: String @Binding var textError: String var focusId: T? @FocusState.Binding var focus: T? }
Topic: UI Frameworks SubTopic: SwiftUI Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jun ’23
Comment on focused modifier
yes, it is not accepted
Topic: UI Frameworks SubTopic: SwiftUI Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Jun ’23
Comment on Compiler problem
That what I followed to build my share extension
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Dec ’22
Comment on scrollview layout
Thank's Claude
Topic: Programming Languages SubTopic: Swift Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Aug ’22
Comment on async await invalid conversion from throwing function
You're right, resignFirstesponder is not async, but I think that await withCheckedThrowingContinuation resolve the problem of non async functions calling async ones
Topic: Programming Languages SubTopic: Swift Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Aug ’22
Comment on swift and AppDirectory
Yes my App is sandboxes, and permission is OK in the signing capabilities of the App (I will read the link you posted)
Topic: Programming Languages SubTopic: Swift Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Nov ’21
Comment on swift and AppDirectory
My code is let dialogURL = FileManager.default.urls(for: .documentDirectory, in: .userDomainMask).first print(dialogURL) and the result is Optional(file:///Users/patricerapaport/Library/Containers/PR.medical/Data/Documents/)
Topic: Programming Languages SubTopic: Swift Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Nov ’21