Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Reply to Can't add /Users/wes/code/wesbiggs/appclip-autologin/app/autologin.xcodeproj Entitlement com.apple.developer.pass-type-identifiers not found and could not be included in profile. This likely is not a valid entitlement and should be removed from your
Hello, Just sharing that I have just bumped into the same issue with Xcode 26.2 (17C52). I am interested in this feature In iOS 17 and later, App Clips can request the Pass Type IDs Entitlement to read passes stored in the Wallet app. https://developer.apple.com/documentation/appclip/choosing-the-right-functionality-for-your-app-clip Thank you.
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Wallet Tags:
3w
Reply to Can't add /Users/wes/code/wesbiggs/appclip-autologin/app/autologin.xcodeproj Entitlement com.apple.developer.pass-type-identifiers not found and could not be included in profile. This likely is not a valid entitlement and should be removed from your
Hello, Just sharing that I have just bumped into the same issue with Xcode 26.2 (17C52). I am interested in this feature In iOS 17 and later, App Clips can request the Pass Type IDs Entitlement to read passes stored in the Wallet app. https://developer.apple.com/documentation/appclip/choosing-the-right-functionality-for-your-app-clip Thank you.
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Wallet Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
3w