Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Comment on Data corruption when using MTLBlitCommandEncoder.copy from buffer to texture
OK, I have file a report. The FB number is FB24726303.
Topic: Graphics & Games SubTopic: Metal Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
2w
Comment on Xcode 13 metal frame capture cannot see shader source code
My system is macOS 11.6, and the deployment target of the test project is 11.3. Did you mean that I should use macOS 12 to work with Xcode 13 so that I can successfully use metal frame capture?
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Sep ’21
Comment on Xcode 13 metal frame capture cannot see shader source code
My system is macOS 11.6, and the deployment target of the test project is 11.3. Did you mean that I should use macOS 12 to work with Xcode 13 so that I can successfully use metal frame capture?
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Sep ’21