Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Comment on Track vs Song and Disc Numbers
Thanks david-apple - this makes sense now I know it! 🤦‍♂️ Maybe I should have followed the docs more closely ... it has massively simplified my code so I am very happy. Additionally, looking at this I realised that I can do albumRequest.properties = [.tracks] to get the tracks from the first request as I'll always need them in my use case, removing the need for the detailedAlbum. 👌
Topic: Programming Languages SubTopic: Swift Tags:
Nov ’21
Comment on Track vs Song and Disc Numbers
Thanks david-apple - this makes sense now I know it! 🤦‍♂️ Maybe I should have followed the docs more closely ... it has massively simplified my code so I am very happy. Additionally, looking at this I realised that I can do albumRequest.properties = [.tracks] to get the tracks from the first request as I'll always need them in my use case, removing the need for the detailedAlbum. 👌
Topic: Programming Languages SubTopic: Swift Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Nov ’21