Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Reply to NFC PassKit Certificate request form submits without confirmation
@andrewvillagran Thanks for tagging me and for your persistence to get support to fix this! I went back and just re-submitted my form as well. Good Luck and please tag me in a future update when you get your certificate (or not) as I'm unsure how long this process will take and curious how others experience goes! Thanks again! Josh
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Wallet Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
1w
Reply to NFC PassKit Certificate request form submits without confirmation
Hi, I just experienced the same issue. I submitted 3 times thinking maybe my adblocker was causing problems, but no difference when i disabled it. I just opened a ticket with support to see what they can do for me. Were you able to get the certificate issued? What did you do?
Topic: App & System Services SubTopic: Wallet Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Aug ’26