Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

AVCapturePhoto metadata doesn't contain opcode lists for RAW photos
How can I tell which DNG opcode belongs to which OpcodeList for a RAW image captured by AVPhotoOutput? I couldn't find any of the OpcodeList1, OpcodeList2 or OpcodeList3 tags in the DNG metadata inside AVCapturePhoto.metadata, but when exporting the photo into a DNG file to disk and extracting that DNG file's metadata using exiftool on a computer, I could see the opcodes in their respective opcode lists. Can I get the opcode lists without exporting into DNG data representation and then parsing the DNG file?
0
0
22
3h
AVCapturePhoto metadata doesn't contain opcode lists for RAW photos
How can I tell which DNG opcode belongs to which OpcodeList for a RAW image captured by AVPhotoOutput? I couldn't find any of the OpcodeList1, OpcodeList2 or OpcodeList3 tags in the DNG metadata inside AVCapturePhoto.metadata, but when exporting the photo into a DNG file to disk and extracting that DNG file's metadata using exiftool on a computer, I could see the opcodes in their respective opcode lists. Can I get the opcode lists without exporting into DNG data representation and then parsing the DNG file?
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
22
Activity
3h