Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Reply to iPadOS 27.0.1: iPhone-only apps crash when displaying the Japanese Kana keyboard on iPad
I’m experiencing the same issue on an iPad mini (6th generation) running iPadOS 27.0.1. In my iPhone-only app running on the iPad, the app crashes when attempting to display the Japanese Kana keyboard (日本語-かな). To check whether this was specific to my app, I also tested another iPhone-only app downloaded from the App Store on the same device. That app also crashed when I tried to display the Japanese Kana keyboard. If anyone has found a workaround, I’d appreciate any suggestions.
Topic: UI Frameworks SubTopic: UIKit Tags:
22h
Reply to iPadOS 27.0.1: iPhone-only apps crash when displaying the Japanese Kana keyboard on iPad
I’m experiencing the same issue on an iPad mini (6th generation) running iPadOS 27.0.1. In my iPhone-only app running on the iPad, the app crashes when attempting to display the Japanese Kana keyboard (日本語-かな). To check whether this was specific to my app, I also tested another iPhone-only app downloaded from the App Store on the same device. That app also crashed when I tried to display the Japanese Kana keyboard. If anyone has found a workaround, I’d appreciate any suggestions.
Topic: UI Frameworks SubTopic: UIKit Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
22h