Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Reply to Apple Developer Enrollment Blocked Since Aug 5 – 1,029 TRY Charged and Invoiced, but No Membership
I have been facing similar back and forths since the 31st of July 2026! I repeat, 31st of July 2026 - that is almost 3 weeks ago! When I first enrolled, I got the Enrollment ID: 2TMD9NMS8D, then signed the license agreement, then I proceeded to the manual payment and captured my credit card details. Then received an email acknowledging the order. Then it stalled there. I sent multiple emails via the contact option (the call back option button doesn't work at all - perhaps it is just a South African issue, I don't know). Then someone eventually responded asking me to enroll - AGAIN!. I re-enrolled. Got a new Enrollment ID: 273KBDCBXB. Did the ID verifications, sent the requested outstanding documents. Then days later, got the acceptance - AGAIN! Then signed the license agreement - AGAIN! Then I was redirected to the manual payment - AGAIN! Then I got the order acknowledgement - AGAIN! Then LO & BEHOLD: THE PROCESS STALLED - AGAIN! I have since sent multiple emails requesting assistance since Thursday, the 13th of August 2026 (again, the call back option is still not working for some reason). I am writing this now, I still have yet to receive any feedback from Apple. If I may ask, was your issue sorted? If so, what did you do to get your issue sorted? I am honestly traumatised by this onboarding process.
Aug ’26
Reply to Apple Developer Enrollment Blocked Since Aug 5 – 1,029 TRY Charged and Invoiced, but No Membership
I have been facing similar back and forths since the 31st of July 2026! I repeat, 31st of July 2026 - that is almost 3 weeks ago! When I first enrolled, I got the Enrollment ID: 2TMD9NMS8D, then signed the license agreement, then I proceeded to the manual payment and captured my credit card details. Then received an email acknowledging the order. Then it stalled there. I sent multiple emails via the contact option (the call back option button doesn't work at all - perhaps it is just a South African issue, I don't know). Then someone eventually responded asking me to enroll - AGAIN!. I re-enrolled. Got a new Enrollment ID: 273KBDCBXB. Did the ID verifications, sent the requested outstanding documents. Then days later, got the acceptance - AGAIN! Then signed the license agreement - AGAIN! Then I was redirected to the manual payment - AGAIN! Then I got the order acknowledgement - AGAIN! Then LO & BEHOLD: THE PROCESS STALLED - AGAIN! I have since sent multiple emails requesting assistance since Thursday, the 13th of August 2026 (again, the call back option is still not working for some reason). I am writing this now, I still have yet to receive any feedback from Apple. If I may ask, was your issue sorted? If so, what did you do to get your issue sorted? I am honestly traumatised by this onboarding process.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
Aug ’26