Apple Developer Program Membership Still Not Activated After Two Weeks

Hi,

I’m looking for guidance regarding a new Apple Developer account and membership enrollment.

I previously had an Apple Developer account associated with another business. I no longer intend to use that account and plan to close/delete it.

About two weeks ago, I created a new Apple Developer account for a different business and submitted the enrollment for the Apple Developer Program. However, the new membership has still not been activated.

I want to make sure the previous developer account is not causing an issue with the new enrollment, and I’d like to understand whether there is anything else I need to provide or complete in order to get the new membership activated.

Has anyone experienced a similar situation, or is there a specific Apple Developer Support team I should contact to have the enrollment reviewed?

Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for your post. It is important to note that account specific matters fall outside what the forums are able to address. Developer forums are focused on software and accessory development questions. Please understand that we do not review individual account, or membership status questions for privacy reasons.

If you have already opened a case, please reply directly to any emails you’ve received from Developer Support to continue your existing case. If you need to open a new case, please contact us:

https://developer.apple.com/contact/

Best regards,

Developer Support

Apple Developer Program Membership Still Not Activated After Two Weeks
 
 
Q