Hello, I've been waiting for a week for my order to be processed and haven't heard back since. Do you guys know who can I raise my concern to?
Does anybody know how long it usually takes?
Hello, I've been waiting for a week for my order to be processed and haven't heard back since. Do you guys know who can I raise my concern to?
Does anybody know how long it usually takes?
Hello,
Thank you for your post. It is important to note that account specific matters fall outside what the forums are able to address. Developer forums are focused on software and accessory development questions. Please understand that we do not review individual account, or membership status questions for privacy reasons.
If you have already opened a case, please reply directly to any emails you’ve received from Developer Support to continue your existing case. If you need to open a new case, please contact us:
https://developer.apple.com/contact/
Best regards,
Developer Support