On September 6, 2026 I registered for a new account, for a new company I contract for. After 4 weeks they finally responded, asking for more corporate info. I supplied the articles of organization, a photo of my ID, and a letter from the official representative (corporate attorney) specifically giving me permission to handle all related matters.
After a couple of days I get this response in an email:
We have sent a verification form to your email address. Please look for a message containing a secure link to our webform. This form will allow you to quickly confirm that you have the legal authority to sign or bundle documents on behalf of the applicant.
Ok, well, I did receive another email shortly after with the entire message consisting of:
_Your enrollment request is currently under review by Apple.
To continue, the reference you provided for signature authority must complete the verification form. Please ask them to submit it as soon as possible. If you have any question, please contact us.
The Apple Developer Relations Team_
How am I supposed to get this to happen? There is no link to a verification form, there was nothing attached to the email and no link to a place to upload anything.