CarPlay entitlement request form submits empty description fields — Video request pending since Oct 2

Hi,

I requested the CarPlay Video entitlement for my app on October 2 and again on October 3, 2026 (Case-IDs 22627198 and 22644963, Team ID 48482B7BH9, bundle ID com.bubisoft.cartv).

Both times, the "Tell us about your app" and "CarPlay features" fields arrived empty in the acknowledgment email, even though I filled them in on the form. I sent the full details as a reply in the case thread, and got an automatic "threaded to your original request" response, but no human reply in 8 days.

The app is live on the App Store: a playlist/video player. CarPlay use is limited to video playback while the vehicle is parked, with audio-only fallback while driving, following the CarPlay Developer Guide.

Two questions:

  1. Is the empty-fields issue a known problem with the request form, and could it cause a request to be set aside as incomplete?
  2. Should I submit a fresh request, or is replying in the existing case thread the correct way to supply the missing details?

Thanks!

CarPlay entitlement request form submits empty description fields — Video request pending since Oct 2
 
 
Q