Update, 10 October: still unresolved
A short status for anyone following this or hitting the same issue.
23 September: Developer Support confirmed the case (102948857237) had been escalated again to the internal team, and that I would be updated as soon as there was more information.
Since then: no contact, no questions, no status. 17 days of silence.
The Enroll option in the Apple Developer app is still unavailable.
Nothing has changed on my side. Every action I have been asked to take was completed weeks ago.
In total, the enrollment has now been blocked for close to three months, with a finished app waiting.
If anyone from Apple reading this can flag the case internally, I would appreciate it. And if anyone has seen this kind of hold lifted, I would still like to know what finally moved it.
I will keep updating this thread until it is resolved.
Topic:
Developer Tools & Services
SubTopic:
Apple Developer Program