I tried enrolling to the Apple Developer Program through the Developer app on macOS Golden Gate around late August. I had trouble framing my passport for the ID verification, which was quite frustrating. I finally got it accepted. After some waiting I got a generic error "Unable to continue", "Please contact support at ". I don't know if the passport attempts flagged something but I have been unable to enrol since.
I contacted support many times (usually after 10 days of waiting) and have not heard back a single time. I am not sure why at all.
The thing is, there's no phone number, or email, you file a customer support ticket and wait. I have been waiting FOR ALMOST 3 MONTHS!
Can I please get some help... This is a very long time to wait for a freaking response!
Topic:
Developer Tools & Services
SubTopic:
Apple Developer Program
1
0
67