Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Reply to Enrollment blocked 84 days under Operations Review — two contradictory causes given, and the workaround Apple recommended also fails
Thank you for the response, but this is exactly the problem I am trying to document. I understand that the forum cannot review or resolve an individual account. I did not post here expecting the forum itself to fix my enrollment. I posted because Developer Support has had case 102942784381 for 86 days, the case is already with Operations Review, I have been told there is no timeframe and no escalation path above that team, and I have received contradictory explanations regarding what is actually blocking the enrollment. I provided the full timeline in this thread specifically so that this would not be reduced to simply “please allow additional time.” I was first told Apple’s system was flagging my trusted device or trusted phone number as being linked to another existing Developer Program account. Later I was told the review was tied to the identity verification on my Apple Account, not the device or platform used. Those are materially different explanations, and nobody has been able to tell me which one is actually controlling the case. Apple then gave me an alternative path: have my business partner create her own Apple Account and enroll the company separately. She attempted that using her own legal name, email address, phone number, Windows PC, and even a different internet connection. Apple verified both her email and phone and then refused to create the account with: “Your account cannot be created at this time.” So the workaround recommended by Developer Support also failed before Developer enrollment could even begin. I am not asking the forum to disclose private account information or bypass a security review. I am asking for this situation to be escalated internally from your side because the normal support process has now been exhausted for nearly three months without a diagnosis, timeframe, or working path forward. If the forum team has any ability to flag this case to Developer Support, Operations, or another internal Apple team for review, please do so. I have supplied everything requested, including my LLC documentation, driver’s license, D-U-N-S information, device serial numbers, and a complete audit of my hardware. I have also gone through multiple identity-verification resets. At this point I need one of two things: A functioning path into the Apple Developer Program, or A clear determination that Apple is not going to allow this enrollment to proceed. I am not asking for another generic request to wait. That is what I have already been doing for 86 days. Case 102942784381.
13h
Reply to Apple Developer Program Enrollment Still Failing – Request to Reset Enrollment
Good luck, Im about to approach 87 days into the same issue
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
5h
Reply to Enrollment blocked 84 days under Operations Review — two contradictory causes given, and the workaround Apple recommended also fails
Thank you for the response, but this is exactly the problem I am trying to document. I understand that the forum cannot review or resolve an individual account. I did not post here expecting the forum itself to fix my enrollment. I posted because Developer Support has had case 102942784381 for 86 days, the case is already with Operations Review, I have been told there is no timeframe and no escalation path above that team, and I have received contradictory explanations regarding what is actually blocking the enrollment. I provided the full timeline in this thread specifically so that this would not be reduced to simply “please allow additional time.” I was first told Apple’s system was flagging my trusted device or trusted phone number as being linked to another existing Developer Program account. Later I was told the review was tied to the identity verification on my Apple Account, not the device or platform used. Those are materially different explanations, and nobody has been able to tell me which one is actually controlling the case. Apple then gave me an alternative path: have my business partner create her own Apple Account and enroll the company separately. She attempted that using her own legal name, email address, phone number, Windows PC, and even a different internet connection. Apple verified both her email and phone and then refused to create the account with: “Your account cannot be created at this time.” So the workaround recommended by Developer Support also failed before Developer enrollment could even begin. I am not asking the forum to disclose private account information or bypass a security review. I am asking for this situation to be escalated internally from your side because the normal support process has now been exhausted for nearly three months without a diagnosis, timeframe, or working path forward. If the forum team has any ability to flag this case to Developer Support, Operations, or another internal Apple team for review, please do so. I have supplied everything requested, including my LLC documentation, driver’s license, D-U-N-S information, device serial numbers, and a complete audit of my hardware. I have also gone through multiple identity-verification resets. At this point I need one of two things: A functioning path into the Apple Developer Program, or A clear determination that Apple is not going to allow this enrollment to proceed. I am not asking for another generic request to wait. That is what I have already been doing for 86 days. Case 102942784381.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
13h