No, I didn't contact with Apple support but I have tried all the suggestions from GPT except full factory reset / Erase All Content. I can make sure they don't work in this setting.
My phone is Iphone15 pro and I also have tried - Force restart • Network Settings Reset • Background App Refresh disabled • VPN/proxy disabled • Affected apps deleted and reinstalled • iOS updated from 26.6.2 to 27.0.1. I met this problem from 19 Sep in Linkedin and found the same problem in other apps until now
Hi, I met the same problem in Canvas, Linkedin, Robinhood Banking... All analytical files show the same bugs: EXC_CRASH / SIGKILL 0x8BADF00D scene-create watchdog transgression.
I met the same problem in Linkedin, Robinhood banking, Canvas... All the analytical files show: EXC_CRASH / SIGKILL 0x8BADF00D scene-create watchdog transgression
No, I didn't contact with Apple support but I have tried all the suggestions from GPT except full factory reset / Erase All Content. I can make sure they don't work in this setting.
My phone is Iphone15 pro and I also have tried - Force restart • Network Settings Reset • Background App Refresh disabled • VPN/proxy disabled • Affected apps deleted and reinstalled • iOS updated from 26.6.2 to 27.0.1. I met this problem from 19 Sep in Linkedin and found the same problem in other apps until now
Hi, I met the same problem in Canvas, Linkedin, Robinhood Banking... All analytical files show the same bugs: EXC_CRASH / SIGKILL 0x8BADF00D scene-create watchdog transgression.
I met the same problem in Linkedin, Robinhood banking, Canvas... All the analytical files show: EXC_CRASH / SIGKILL 0x8BADF00D scene-create watchdog transgression