Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Reply to Multiple unrelated apps hang at launch in NSURLBackgroundSession and are killed by iOS watchdog
I’ve experienced exactly the same issue as the new reporter. I returned from China on August 27, landed in Chicago, and then drove to Maryland. While I was driving and using CarPlay, it worked at first, but Apple Maps suddenly stopped working. The GPS could no longer determine my location, and I had the same problem with Google Maps. I tried several different troubleshooting methods at the time, and resetting the network settings eventually fixed the GPS/navigation issue. However, after that, I started experiencing the issue mentioned above, where certain apps would no longer open and would crash shortly after launching. I’m not sure whether these two issues are related, but I wanted to share my experience in case it provides a useful clue for identifying the cause.
1d
Reply to Multiple unrelated apps hang at launch in NSURLBackgroundSession and are killed by iOS watchdog
I’ve experienced exactly the same issue as the new reporter. I returned from China on August 27, landed in Chicago, and then drove to Maryland. While I was driving and using CarPlay, it worked at first, but Apple Maps suddenly stopped working. The GPS could no longer determine my location, and I had the same problem with Google Maps. I tried several different troubleshooting methods at the time, and resetting the network settings eventually fixed the GPS/navigation issue. However, after that, I started experiencing the issue mentioned above, where certain apps would no longer open and would crash shortly after launching. I’m not sure whether these two issues are related, but I wanted to share my experience in case it provides a useful clue for identifying the cause.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
1d
Reply to Multiple unrelated apps hang at launch in NSURLBackgroundSession and are killed by iOS watchdog
Hi, I met the same problem in Canvas, Linkedin, Robinhood Banking... All analytical files show the same bugs: EXC_CRASH / SIGKILL 0x8BADF00D scene-create watchdog transgression.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
1d