Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

On-boarding Issues
Hi everyone, I recently submitted an application for a new Apple Developer Account, and it has been pending for about a week with no progress. After waiting four days, I received an email from the Apple Developer Support team requesting some additional information and clarification. I replied with all the requested details, but it has now been another four days without any response or update. The account is still pending. I have also tried contacting Apple Developer Support by phone and submitted a couple of additional support requests, but I haven't received any response so far. Is this a normal part of the enrollment process, or does it seem unusual? Has anyone experienced a similar situation recently? What would you recommend as the best next step? Thanks in advance!
0
0
50
6h
On-boarding Issues
Hi everyone, I recently submitted an application for a new Apple Developer Account, and it has been pending for about a week with no progress. After waiting four days, I received an email from the Apple Developer Support team requesting some additional information and clarification. I replied with all the requested details, but it has now been another four days without any response or update. The account is still pending. I have also tried contacting Apple Developer Support by phone and submitted a couple of additional support requests, but I haven't received any response so far. Is this a normal part of the enrollment process, or does it seem unusual? Has anyone experienced a similar situation recently? What would you recommend as the best next step? Thanks in advance!
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
50
Activity
6h