Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Reply to Timestamps for Recently Played Tracks
Adding another shipped use case here. I run TrackTunes (iOS and Android), which matches the music someone listened to with their Strava workouts and shows pace and cadence for each song. Without playback timestamps on /v1/me/recent/played/tracks I can't line songs up with a workout, so the app only works with Spotify, which returns played_at. Library lastPlayedDate doesn't fill the gap, because most workout listening is streamed from playlists and never saved to the library. Filed as FB25050641, referencing FB10011423, FB10104749 and FB11933274. Is there any update on this enhancement since the 2022 reply?
Topic: Media Technologies SubTopic: General Tags:
22h
Reply to Timestamps for Recently Played Tracks
Adding another shipped use case here. I run TrackTunes (iOS and Android), which matches the music someone listened to with their Strava workouts and shows pace and cadence for each song. Without playback timestamps on /v1/me/recent/played/tracks I can't line songs up with a workout, so the app only works with Spotify, which returns played_at. Library lastPlayedDate doesn't fill the gap, because most workout listening is streamed from playlists and never saved to the library. Filed as FB25050641, referencing FB10011423, FB10104749 and FB11933274. Is there any update on this enhancement since the 2022 reply?
Topic: Media Technologies SubTopic: General Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
22h