TestFlight builds suddenly expired across multiple apps – new builds show 90 days but cannot be installed

Hello, I’m experiencing a sudden TestFlight issue affecting multiple unrelated apps under the same Apple Developer account/team. Several TestFlight builds across my apps suddenly changed to Expired at the same time, even though many of them were uploaded only a few days ago and were nowhere near the normal 90-day expiration period. I also uploaded a brand-new build to check whether the problem was related only to existing builds. The new build:

  • Processed successfully
  • Appears normally in App Store Connect
  • Appears in the TestFlight app
  • Shows 90 days remaining
  • Shows the Update button

However, when I try to install or update it, TestFlight immediately displays: “The requested app is not available or doesn’t exist.” So build upload and processing appear to work correctly, but TestFlight distribution/install does not. Since multiple completely separate apps under the same developer team became affected at approximately the same time, this appears to be an account/team-level TestFlight issue rather than an issue with a specific Bundle ID, provisioning profile, certificate, project, or individual build. I have also seen recent reports mentioning: ENTITY_UNPROCESSABLE.BETA_CONTRACT_MISSING and TestFlight Beta Contract issues. Has anyone confirmed whether this is currently an Apple-side TestFlight backend / Beta Contract issue? If Apple staff see this post, could you please check whether TestFlight beta distribution provisioning or the Beta Contract for affected developer teams needs to be re-provisioned? I can provide screenshots showing:

  • Existing builds suddenly marked as Expired
  • A newly uploaded build showing 90 days remaining
  • The installation error

Thank you

The issue is still reproducible.

I have now filed a Feedback Assistant report with the affected App IDs, screenshots, reproduction steps, and my existing Apple Developer Support case.

Feedback ID: FB24978892

Apple Developer Support Case: 102977024161

Newly uploaded builds still process successfully and appear in TestFlight with approximately 90 days remaining, but installation fails with:

“The requested app is not available or doesn’t exist.”

The issue affects multiple unrelated apps under the same Developer Team.

Could the TestFlight team please correlate this Feedback report with the ongoing investigation?

Thank you.

TestFlight builds suddenly expired across multiple apps – new builds show 90 days but cannot be installed
 
 
Q