Hello, I enrolled in the Apple Developer Program as an individual and paid the USD 99 membership fee. The payment was successfully charged and I received the official Apple invoice. However, my Developer account still shows “Complete your purchase” / “Purchase your membership”, and I also received an email saying that I have not yet purchased the program. I do not want to submit a second payment. I have my Enrollment ID and the Apple web order / invoice details available privately for Support. Has anyone had the payment manually linked to the enrollment by Apple Developer Support? If so, which support path worked for you? Thanks.
Payment charged and invoice received, but enrollment still shows “Complete your purchase”
Hello @BettyBoop78,
Reviewing your enrollment, it looks like you have submitted the enrollment and made purchase. However, you opted to withdraw your enrollment before your order got reviewed. After that, you submitted a new enrollment so your initial order and the new enrollment is not associated. We see that you have filed an email ticket with the Apple Developer Support already, they will reach back to you for more information soon.
Thank you for clarifying. I understand now that my original payment is linked to the enrollment I withdrew, while my current enrollment is a new one. I already have an open Apple Developer Support ticket and will wait for their instructions to have the payment associated correctly. I will not submit a second payment.