Apple Developer Program enrollment still pending after payment on September 28

Hello, I paid for my Apple Developer Program membership on September 28, 2026. As of October 6, my enrollment is still pending, and my account continues to show “Purchase your membership” and the message that payment may take up to 48 hours to process.

I have contacted Apple Developer Support several times but have not received a response or a callback. Xcode still only shows my Personal Team.

What is the appropriate way to escalate this enrollment issue and have the existing payment and enrollment reviewed? I can provide payment details privately through an official support channel if needed.

Thank you.

I have been trying to get my Enrollment processed for the past 2 months, they haven't charged me yet, I contacted support and they replied asking me to be patient and wait for further communication, but that never happened.

The same problem. Membership on September 30 and still no answers.

Apple Developer Program enrollment still pending after payment on September 28
 
 
Q