New app in "Waiting for Review" for 6+ days after resubmission, expedite pending

Hi everyone,

We resubmitted a new banking app on September 30 after a 2.1(a) rejection (the reviewer didn't complete the OTP step; we clarified the steps in our reply and review notes). It has been in "Waiting for Review" since then.

Apple ID: 6779648622 Expedited review requested Oct 1 Support case opened Oct 2 (Case ID 102983863768) Updated Program License Agreement accepted Oct 6

The client's launch has already been postponed once, to October 14, because of the delay. Is anyone else seeing similar wait times right now, or is there anything else we should check on our side?

Thanks!

Hi, we're in a similar spot. Our app was rejected under 2.1(a) on September 30 as well, and we're still waiting on a reply to clarifying questions we sent in App Store Connect that same day.

Did you resubmit right away after replying, or did you get a response from App Review first? We've been holding off on resubmitting until we hear back, but it's been nearly a week and I'm wondering if waiting is the wrong call.

Good luck with the October 14 launch.

Same here. I resubmitted on 1st October after an initial rejection. My reply contained answers to all questions asked.

I've had no replies since, have requested an expedited review, and have also contacted their Support team requesting an update. I've heard nothing...

Considering this is a paid-for service, I am quite disappointed. Like you, I have a firm target to launch and it looks like that is going to be pushed back.

Something seems to be going on as there is a theme within this forum that things are delayed. Some comms to their paying customers would be appreciated I am sure...

Hi, we actually resubmit after replying but still no luck. Have another project in the same stuck status but that was not earlier rejected.

Thanks, good luck to you too!

Is it possible our submissions are stuck? Can they be forgotten about or lost in a queue? I'm 12 days in review now and it doesn't feel reasonable at all. I'm wondering if I should just reject myself, add my iPhone Duo support work into the next build and resubmit.

New app in "Waiting for Review" for 6+ days after resubmission, expedite pending
 
 
Q