IOS app "Waiting for Review" since Sept 1 — time-sensitive event Nov 2

Hello App Review team,

Our app stubs.fun (Apple ID: 6807453594) has been in "Waiting for Review" since October 13, and we have a live event that depends on it on November 2.

Timeline:
• Sept 1 – Sept 30: We worked through feedback with App Review on an earlier submission. Our last change updated Sign in with Apple to use the name provided during authorization.
• Oct 5: We resubmitted with that fix (Submission ID 58cf85c1-9a1e-4d7b-b725-8343bcc67018).
• We then accidentally removed that submission from review.
• Oct 13: We resubmitted version 1.0.3 (2) (Submission ID ba296c5f-6e1b-4dd7-b5ca-ce907e8e79ae). It has been in "Waiting for Review" since.

What we've tried: expedited review requests and a Developer Support case (Case ID 102997690173). We haven't received a response on review status.

Why it's time-sensitive: Fans at a college basketball game on November 2 will use the app to claim digital collectibles tied to that game. The claim happens at the event, so attendees need the app installed beforehand. If it isn’t approved in time, they miss the claim window entirely. This is a major launch for our company, and we’d be grateful for any help.

We're happy to provide a demo account, a walkthrough video, or anything else that helps with review. Could someone confirm whether the submission needs anything from us, or whether it's waiting on something we can address?

Thank you,
Hunter
Ticket Tree

same!!! it's insane

Same ... waiting for review since 15 October ... waiting in September for over three Weeks for !one! review...

App ID: 6747684577

We've been stuck since Oct 12. Escalation is ineffective and after a 2hr wait on the phone (twice), they told us it's a 'waiting game' now. No visibiility into what's going on and Apple shuts down their phone call back support when they want.

One detail that may help frame the delay: the current submission ID is the Oct 13 resubmission, so its “Waiting for Review” time starts from then. The earlier review work and the Oct 5 submission that was removed don't carry over to this queue position.

Since the current status is still Waiting for Review, check that the Resolution Center has no new request and that all review notes/demo details are attached to the Oct 13 submission. You already have an expedite request and support case, so update that case with the Nov 2 event date and the current submission ID rather than opening more cases or cancelling this version. Apple describes the status and expedite process here: https://developer.apple.com/help/app-review/after-submitting-for-review/review-status/ and https://developer.apple.com/help/app-review/after-submitting-for-review/request-expedited-review/

I’d also prepare a fallback for the event in case review doesn’t finish before Nov 2, since Apple doesn’t promise a specific completion time.