Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Reply to App Store Connect screenshot upload stuck on “processing” with no delete option
Hi there, I'm encountering the same issue. Ten screenshot uploads for iPhone 6.5-inch are stuck on iOS 1.0 (Prepare for Submission), English (U.S.). They appear as pink placeholders. Delete All is disabled on both the version page and in Media Manager. There is no delete button on hover. I can only drag them. This has lasted more than a day. I tried the website, another browser, and the App Store Connect app. No build has been selected on this version. Apple Developer Support has escalated this to engineering. Has anyone cleared the same stuck uploads without waiting, for example by deleting them with the App Store Connect API or by creating a new app record?
10h
Reply to App Store Connect screenshot upload stuck on “processing” with no delete option
Hi there, I'm encountering the same issue. Ten screenshot uploads for iPhone 6.5-inch are stuck on iOS 1.0 (Prepare for Submission), English (U.S.). They appear as pink placeholders. Delete All is disabled on both the version page and in Media Manager. There is no delete button on hover. I can only drag them. This has lasted more than a day. I tried the website, another browser, and the App Store Connect app. No build has been selected on this version. Apple Developer Support has escalated this to engineering. Has anyone cleared the same stuck uploads without waiting, for example by deleting them with the App Store Connect API or by creating a new app record?
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
10h