Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Reply to App stuck in "Waiting for Review" for 7+ days after resubmission
Im quite literally going through the exact same issue with my app. They rejected it for a minor error in the notes of the app review so we fixed it ad resubmitted and we have officially hit 7 days of waiting for review at 9:30am today. I don't know what to do and apple disabled their phone support so I worry something bigger is happening on their review team.
3h
Reply to App stuck in "Waiting for Review" for 7+ days after resubmission
Im quite literally going through the exact same issue with my app. They rejected it for a minor error in the notes of the app review so we fixed it ad resubmitted and we have officially hit 7 days of waiting for review at 9:30am today. I don't know what to do and apple disabled their phone support so I worry something bigger is happening on their review team.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
3h