Hi, we're in a similar spot. Our app was rejected under 2.1(a) on September 30 as well, and we're still waiting on a reply to clarifying questions we sent in App Store Connect that same day.
Did you resubmit right away after replying, or did you get a response from App Review first? We've been holding off on resubmitting until we hear back, but it's been nearly a week and I'm wondering if waiting is the wrong call.
Good luck with the October 14 launch.
Topic:
App Store Distribution & Marketing
SubTopic:
App Review
Tags: