Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Reply to TestFlight builds expired across multiple apps; new builds cannot be installed (“Requested app is not available or doesn’t exist”)
@DTS Engineer I am experiencing the same account-wide TestFlight installation issue. Multiple existing builds unexpectedly became Expired, and newly uploaded builds appear normally with approximately 90 days remaining but cannot be installed. The installation error is: “The requested app is not available or doesn’t exist.” I have filed a Feedback Assistant report including the affected App IDs and screenshots: FB24959814 I also have an open Apple Developer Support case: 102978486151 The issue is still reproducible today. Could you please route/correlate this Feedback ID with the ongoing TestFlight investigation? Thank you.
3h
Reply to TestFlight builds expired across multiple apps; new builds cannot be installed (“Requested app is not available or doesn’t exist”)
@DTS Engineer I am experiencing the same account-wide TestFlight installation issue. Multiple existing builds unexpectedly became Expired, and newly uploaded builds appear normally with approximately 90 days remaining but cannot be installed. The installation error is: “The requested app is not available or doesn’t exist.” I have filed a Feedback Assistant report including the affected App IDs and screenshots: FB24959814 I also have an open Apple Developer Support case: 102978486151 The issue is still reproducible today. Could you please route/correlate this Feedback ID with the ongoing TestFlight investigation? Thank you.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
3h