Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Pending Termination 3.2(f) – wait for appeal, or new account?
Hello, I am seeking guidance regarding a Pending Termination Notice on my Apple Developer Program membership under Section 3.2(f) (dishonest or fraudulent activity). What happened I received a Pending Termination Notice stating that my membership was flagged for removal. Apps on the account were removed / flagged, and earnings/transfers appear affected. The notice referenced concerns such as feature-switch schemes, hidden features, misleading apps, and/or unauthorized content. Root cause on my side The only third-party app on my account is Minotaur Escape. It belongs to a friend. I did not develop it and do not control its source code. My friend asked me to submit it from my account, and I agreed. That was a serious mistake. I accept responsibility for submitting an app I could not verify. My own apps Aside from Minotaur Escape, the apps on this account are my own projects (including AyurScan: Plant ID & Doctor and others I developed). I did not intentionally implement feature switches, hide functionality from App Review, submit fraudulent reviews, or engage in bait-and-switch practices. What I have already done Submitted an official appeal via Contact Us → “appeal an app rejection or app removal” Selected topic: Pending Account Termination / Apple Developer Program License Agreement Clearly stated that Minotaur Escape is a third-party app and that I will withdraw/remove it and never resubmit it Committed to never again submit apps I do not personally develop/control Current status It has been more than two weeks since the appeal was submitted, and I have not received a response from the App Review Board yet. My main question Should I: A) Keep waiting for the App Review Board / Apple Review decision on this existing account, or B) Create a new Apple Developer account and submit my own apps again from the new account? I have seen warnings that creating a new account while under Pending Termination (or after termination) can lead to the new account also being terminated as an associated account. I want to do the correct thing and not make this worse. Other questions Is this response timeline normal for Pending Termination / 3.2(f) appeals? While waiting, should I follow up again via Contact Us / Developer Support, and/or remove-withdraw Minotaur Escape in App Store Connect if still possible? For anyone who recovered after a similar third-party/friend-app mistake: what helped most in the appeal? I want to resolve this correctly, permanently remove the third-party app, and continue only with apps I fully own and can vouch for. Thank you for any guidance.
0
0
96
Aug ’26
Pending Termination 3.2(f) – wait for appeal, or new account?
Hello, I am seeking guidance regarding a Pending Termination Notice on my Apple Developer Program membership under Section 3.2(f) (dishonest or fraudulent activity). What happened I received a Pending Termination Notice stating that my membership was flagged for removal. Apps on the account were removed / flagged, and earnings/transfers appear affected. The notice referenced concerns such as feature-switch schemes, hidden features, misleading apps, and/or unauthorized content. Root cause on my side The only third-party app on my account is Minotaur Escape. It belongs to a friend. I did not develop it and do not control its source code. My friend asked me to submit it from my account, and I agreed. That was a serious mistake. I accept responsibility for submitting an app I could not verify. My own apps Aside from Minotaur Escape, the apps on this account are my own projects (including AyurScan: Plant ID & Doctor and others I developed). I did not intentionally implement feature switches, hide functionality from App Review, submit fraudulent reviews, or engage in bait-and-switch practices. What I have already done Submitted an official appeal via Contact Us → “appeal an app rejection or app removal” Selected topic: Pending Account Termination / Apple Developer Program License Agreement Clearly stated that Minotaur Escape is a third-party app and that I will withdraw/remove it and never resubmit it Committed to never again submit apps I do not personally develop/control Current status It has been more than two weeks since the appeal was submitted, and I have not received a response from the App Review Board yet. My main question Should I: A) Keep waiting for the App Review Board / Apple Review decision on this existing account, or B) Create a new Apple Developer account and submit my own apps again from the new account? I have seen warnings that creating a new account while under Pending Termination (or after termination) can lead to the new account also being terminated as an associated account. I want to do the correct thing and not make this worse. Other questions Is this response timeline normal for Pending Termination / 3.2(f) appeals? While waiting, should I follow up again via Contact Us / Developer Support, and/or remove-withdraw Minotaur Escape in App Store Connect if still possible? For anyone who recovered after a similar third-party/friend-app mistake: what helped most in the appeal? I want to resolve this correctly, permanently remove the third-party app, and continue only with apps I fully own and can vouch for. Thank you for any guidance.
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
96
Activity
Aug ’26