Guideline 2.1 response submitted Sep 25 — no App Review response after 6 days

Hello, I’m looking for assistance with an App Store submission that appears to have stalled after a Guideline 2.1 – Information Needed request. App: Costante: Trading Discipline Version: 1.0.0 Build: 6 Timeline:

  • September 25: App Review requested additional information under Guideline 2.1.
  • September 25: I replied the same day with all requested information, including a physical-device screen recording and detailed answers regarding the app’s purpose, services, availability, and functionality.
  • September 28: I followed up through the App Review message thread in App Store Connect.
  • September 30: I contacted Apple Developer Support regarding the delay and received confirmation that a support case was opened.
  • October 1: There has still been no further response or progress on the submission.

Could someone from the App Review team please check whether this submission is still actively being processed, and whether any further action is required from my side? I can provide the Submission ID and Developer Support Case ID privately through the appropriate Apple support channel if required. Thank you.

Guideline 2.1 response submitted Sep 25 — no App Review response after 6 days
 
 
Q