Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Reply to Apple Developer Account Conversion to Organization Still Pending After Submitting Business Document
I have the same problem. They seem disorganized. I've submitted documents. They ask for more but at the same time, ask for the same docs over and over again. They do respond but keep asking for the same docs and then provide a different ticket number. And every time its a different person responding. No one is taking any ownership or responsibility.
Topic: Community SubTopic: Apple Developers Tags:
6h
Reply to Individual to Business Account
Hopefully you have been successful. I have been sending them documents and they keep asking for the same ones. They keep misplacing them. Each communication is from a different person. No continuity at all.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
4h
Reply to Apple Developer Account Conversion to Organization Still Pending After Submitting Business Document
I have the same problem. They seem disorganized. I've submitted documents. They ask for more but at the same time, ask for the same docs over and over again. They do respond but keep asking for the same docs and then provide a different ticket number. And every time its a different person responding. No one is taking any ownership or responsibility.
Topic: Community SubTopic: Apple Developers Tags:
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
6h
Reply to Apple Watch Series 9 not appearing as connected device in Xcode 16.4
Ok. figured out that my mac wifi was not connected to local network. So watch is not recognized but build failed...Ok on to next problem.
Replies
Boosts
Views
Activity
May ’26