Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Apple Developer Program Membership Still Pending After Payment & Support Not Responding
Hi everyone, I’m hoping someone here can help or advise me on what to do next. I enrolled in the Apple Developer Program and completed the payment on October 1, 2026. However, my account is still showing Pending, and the Developer portal is still asking me to purchase the membership again. My details are: Enrollment ID: X2YRV8DQ57 Order ID: W1988568006 Payment date: October 1, 2026 Current status: Pending Developer portal still shows: “Purchase your membership” I have already contacted Apple Developer Support and sent them all the required details, including the payment information and screenshots, but I am still waiting for a resolution. The frustrating part is that Apple Developer Support is not responding to my follow-up emails, and when I contact Apple customer service by phone, they are unable to help because they apparently do not have access to the Apple Developer enrollment/payment system. I am currently completely blocked because I need the Developer Program membership to continue with App Store Connect and TestFlight testing, but I also do not want to pay for the membership a second time when I have already completed the payment. Has anyone experienced this recently? If so: How long did it take for Apple to activate your account? Was there any specific Developer Support team you contacted? Is there any way to escalate an enrollment/payment issue? Should I continue waiting, or is there another process I should follow? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. I have already provided Apple with my order and enrollment information, but I have not received any meaningful update yet. Thanks in advance.
1
1
29
1h
Apple Developer Program Membership Still Pending After Payment & Support Not Responding
Hi everyone, I’m hoping someone here can help or advise me on what to do next. I enrolled in the Apple Developer Program and completed the payment on October 1, 2026. However, my account is still showing Pending, and the Developer portal is still asking me to purchase the membership again. My details are: Enrollment ID: X2YRV8DQ57 Order ID: W1988568006 Payment date: October 1, 2026 Current status: Pending Developer portal still shows: “Purchase your membership” I have already contacted Apple Developer Support and sent them all the required details, including the payment information and screenshots, but I am still waiting for a resolution. The frustrating part is that Apple Developer Support is not responding to my follow-up emails, and when I contact Apple customer service by phone, they are unable to help because they apparently do not have access to the Apple Developer enrollment/payment system. I am currently completely blocked because I need the Developer Program membership to continue with App Store Connect and TestFlight testing, but I also do not want to pay for the membership a second time when I have already completed the payment. Has anyone experienced this recently? If so: How long did it take for Apple to activate your account? Was there any specific Developer Support team you contacted? Is there any way to escalate an enrollment/payment issue? Should I continue waiting, or is there another process I should follow? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. I have already provided Apple with my order and enrollment information, but I have not received any meaningful update yet. Thanks in advance.
Replies
1
Boosts
1
Views
29
Activity
1h