Post

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

Is Stripe Integration Allowed Alongside Apple In-App Purchase (IAP) in an iOS App?
Hello Apple Developer Community, We're developing an iOS application using React Native (Expo) with a Node.js backend. We have already integrated Apple's In-App Purchase (IAP) system for subscriptions and digital features. However, we're also considering integrating Stripe as an additional payment method, while continuing to support Apple IAP. We recently came across Stripe's official iOS SDK documentation: https://docs.stripe.com/sdks/ios We would appreciate clarification on the following questions: Does Apple permit developers to integrate Stripe alongside Apple IAP within the same iOS application? Can users be offered both Stripe and Apple IAP as payment options for the same digital subscriptions or in-app features? Are there specific App Store Review Guidelines governing the use of third-party payment providers alongside Apple IAP? Do the requirements differ depending on the user's country or App Store region? If Stripe is integrated as an additional payment option, are there specific entitlements, disclosures, or approval processes required to comply with Apple's policies? Could offering both payment methods affect the App Store review or approval process, even if Apple IAP remains fully functional? Our intention is not to replace or bypass Apple IAP. We simply want to understand whether Stripe can be offered as an additional payment option while remaining fully compliant with Apple's App Store Review Guidelines. We would appreciate any official guidance, relevant documentation, or insights from developers who have successfully implemented both payment systems. Thank you for your time and assistance.
0
0
45
4d
App Stuck in "Waiting for Review" for Nearly a Month – Seriously Affecting Business Operations and Marketing
Hello Apple Developer Community, I'm reaching out regarding an ongoing App Review delay affecting our company's application, YAZA Property (6797370798). We initially submitted our app on September 22, 2026, and have made several subsequent submissions. Our latest submission was on October 11, 2026, but the status remains "Waiting for Review" as of October 24. We have also contacted Apple Developer Support regarding this issue but have not received any response or explanation. (case ID is 102978559529) This prolonged delay is now seriously affecting our company's business operations and marketing activities. Our team has invested significant time and resources into preparing for this release, including marketing campaigns, business partnerships, and customer onboarding. However, without any clear review timeline, we are unable to proceed with our planned activities. We fully understand and respect Apple's review process, but the lack of communication and prolonged uncertainty are creating significant challenges for our business. Could anyone from Apple or the developer community advise us on: - Why an app might remain in "Waiting for Review" for such an extended period? - How we can escalate this issue to the appropriate App Review team? - What options are available when Apple Developer Support does not respond? We are not requesting special treatment, only a reasonable review timeline or an update on our submission status. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. App: YAZA Property Version: iOS 1.0.4 Initial Submission: September 22, 2026 Latest Submission: October 11, 2026 Current Status: Waiting for Review
0
0
54
1w
Is Stripe Integration Allowed Alongside Apple In-App Purchase (IAP) in an iOS App?
Hello Apple Developer Community, We're developing an iOS application using React Native (Expo) with a Node.js backend. We have already integrated Apple's In-App Purchase (IAP) system for subscriptions and digital features. However, we're also considering integrating Stripe as an additional payment method, while continuing to support Apple IAP. We recently came across Stripe's official iOS SDK documentation: https://docs.stripe.com/sdks/ios We would appreciate clarification on the following questions: Does Apple permit developers to integrate Stripe alongside Apple IAP within the same iOS application? Can users be offered both Stripe and Apple IAP as payment options for the same digital subscriptions or in-app features? Are there specific App Store Review Guidelines governing the use of third-party payment providers alongside Apple IAP? Do the requirements differ depending on the user's country or App Store region? If Stripe is integrated as an additional payment option, are there specific entitlements, disclosures, or approval processes required to comply with Apple's policies? Could offering both payment methods affect the App Store review or approval process, even if Apple IAP remains fully functional? Our intention is not to replace or bypass Apple IAP. We simply want to understand whether Stripe can be offered as an additional payment option while remaining fully compliant with Apple's App Store Review Guidelines. We would appreciate any official guidance, relevant documentation, or insights from developers who have successfully implemented both payment systems. Thank you for your time and assistance.
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
45
Activity
4d
App Stuck in "Waiting for Review" for Nearly a Month – Seriously Affecting Business Operations and Marketing
Hello Apple Developer Community, I'm reaching out regarding an ongoing App Review delay affecting our company's application, YAZA Property (6797370798). We initially submitted our app on September 22, 2026, and have made several subsequent submissions. Our latest submission was on October 11, 2026, but the status remains "Waiting for Review" as of October 24. We have also contacted Apple Developer Support regarding this issue but have not received any response or explanation. (case ID is 102978559529) This prolonged delay is now seriously affecting our company's business operations and marketing activities. Our team has invested significant time and resources into preparing for this release, including marketing campaigns, business partnerships, and customer onboarding. However, without any clear review timeline, we are unable to proceed with our planned activities. We fully understand and respect Apple's review process, but the lack of communication and prolonged uncertainty are creating significant challenges for our business. Could anyone from Apple or the developer community advise us on: - Why an app might remain in "Waiting for Review" for such an extended period? - How we can escalate this issue to the appropriate App Review team? - What options are available when Apple Developer Support does not respond? We are not requesting special treatment, only a reasonable review timeline or an update on our submission status. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. App: YAZA Property Version: iOS 1.0.4 Initial Submission: September 22, 2026 Latest Submission: October 11, 2026 Current Status: Waiting for Review
Replies
0
Boosts
0
Views
54
Activity
1w