App Review pending for over a week after resubmission — no response from Developer Support

Hello, I’m looking for some guidance regarding an App Store review that appears to be stuck after resubmission. Our app, Marque: Car Collection, was initially reviewed and rejected because the App Store metadata was missing a functional Terms of Use link. We corrected the issue by adding the Terms of Use URL to the App Store metadata and replied to App Review confirming the change. The same app version/build was resubmitted for review on September 28, 2026. It has now been more than a week, and there has been no further update from App Review. I also contacted Apple Developer Program Support regarding the delay, but I have not received a response yet. The original rejection required only a metadata correction, and no new binary was submitted. Is this review time normal after a metadata-related resubmission, or is there another appropriate way to ask Apple to check whether the submission is stuck in the review queue? I am not requesting an expedited review — I would simply like to confirm that the submission is still progressing normally and that no further action is required from our side. Thank you for any guidance.

Sep 28 — metadata corrected Sep 28 — resubmitted for review Oct 5 — still waiting, no review update Developer Support contacted — no response yet

App Review pending for over a week after resubmission — no response from Developer Support
 
 
Q